.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, December 09, 2007

More to Share...

I had a great newborn session and maternity session within a few days of eachother. It was nice to get back to the simple things for a bit. A little calmer and laid back. Well, little Reese- cutie pie did not want to sleep! Mimi prevailed with the hum (or roar) of the vaccum cleaner and some bouncin and butt patting! Once she was out....

And my soon to be parents! Sweet couple- I am really looking foward to capturing them with their sweet baby girl. This first pic may not be composed exactly like it should, but look at their expressions. How could I not snap it?!!! I just love the look on their faces. Sometimes, you just have to go with the flow.


Doesn't she look so pretty? She is glowing with those leaves all around her. Pretty crazy to be almost 70 degrees in DECEMBER! Can you say hot???
Oh, note to families who get peeks (and anybody else!) I would to hear what you think. So, post a comment or drop me an email- thx!

No comments: