.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, December 29, 2007

Our Crazy Company...

These past 2 days, we had some very close friends stay on their homecoming for xmas. We invited some of the other friends to come and hang out and visit. We had a total of 9 adults and 8 children under the age of 7!! The kids stayed up until 12:15 (except for my Morgan, who was in bed at 8:00) It was soooo much fun! The next morning, I had an impromptu photo session with the kids. I just picked my faves and put them together. These are NOT examples of a storyboard I would put together.

How cute are all the kids??

We had so much fun and cannot wait to see you all again :)

No comments: