.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, January 04, 2008

Updates and a Contest...

Hello! Welcome to many new Blog readers:) I am so excited for 2008! It is going to be an amazing year! Well, I finally have official help. I have "hired" my friend, Rachel to be the first PictureLily employee. She will be helping me organize, load galleries, organize orders and some other fun things. This will help so much. We are headed to SC to have Xmas with my mother's side of the family. I will be checking email, just not as often.

I have a Blog contest! I need all of my clients to email me with their fave image #. I will post these images and hold a contest for the Blog readers fave! The first place winner will get a free 8x10 and the second place will get a 5x7 from an old or future session. So, calling all clients!!

Here are 2 recent faves of my 2- Lily (4 yrs) Morgan (20 mo)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Q" is my favorite picture with a beautiful little girl playing dress up! It should win the contest!
Katie