.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, January 13, 2008

Here Are the Peeks...

First, a sweet family that recently got "hitched!" We had a tight schedule with one of the children heading back home. So, I brought my lights one night and we just "faked" the light. I just love this first shot.

Next, my newest Baby Planner! This precious wiggle worm was only a week old- perfect! We had such a good time and YES, I am going to tell how she pooped 4 times when we had her naked. Extremely funny!

Here are 2 that I love:


Next, Birthday Boy Cooper

A little cake shot peek:
Keep Reading for Contest:)

No comments: