.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, January 15, 2008

27 People...

WOW! When I checked my email this morning- it said Inbox- 33 mgs

Alright, M., you have brought some traffic! Love ya for it! I just have to say that all these people/children in these photographs are amazing and beautiful! I wish I had time to sit down and write about each one (more than I do in my Blog) Keep voting! And if you have NO idea what I am talking about- keep reading down the Blog.


I came across this shot as I was editing. I had to share, even though I just shared 2 shots of their sweet girl. They are the Maternity Couple in the contest. I just love this shot and I hope they will too. This is MY idea of a family portrait- LOVE.

And I just have to say that Lily is fast asleep and it is 8:08! Scott and I are very proud:)

No comments: