.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, January 20, 2008

Contest Has Ended...

And the 1st place Winner is ..... Noah- Picture B!

Way to go little cutie. Noah is a Baby Planner of mine, so you will see more of those sweet blue eyes in the future:)
Ok, the Runner Up goes to... Emily- Picture Q!

This picture has inspired many moms to put their wedding dresses on their little girls! Emily's mom came up with the idea and labeled it "cheesy" Um, nope, not cheesy! I have had many a moms decide to do it when their little princess is big enough. And, boy, can i tell you how special beautiful Emily felt in that dress??
Congrats guys!
And thank you for voting. Hopefully, this has brought more people to the PictureLily Blog to stay and keep up with the nutty photographer:) I had a wonderful 6 mo session that I will share tomorrow. I am photographing my friend/assistant (Rachel)'s family tomorrow! So, make sure and check back. And, also to anyone who has galleries out from 2007. let me know as soon as your orders are ready. I am ready to clear the galleries! Another thing, For anyone who has a session with me in the future, I am taking 2 weeks to have Galleries posted. This way i can concentrate and not rush on editing your images:) Thank you!

No comments: