.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, January 24, 2008

February...

the weather is blah.... But we still have fun making beautiful pictures! Feb is my slowest month and I need to pump it up! So, here is a special "Blog Offer" I have a certain amount of these cards I am giving. I have 2 to offer online. So, the first 2 people to book can get $15 off. These are for NEW Maternity and Baby (under 1) only who are booking in Feb or March. Please remember that I charge a travel fee to go outside the Carroll/Douglas area:) But this could cover that!
























I wanted to share this email I got last night from Eli's mom. It made me smile! I just love getting great feedback from my clients! It is a HUGE part of what keeps me going.



"Karen-the pictures are so amazing. That second one is absolutely gorgeous! If this is only a peek, I cant imagine how many great pictures you must have gotten!I already want you to come back when he starts standing up and we can do some outside shots :)Thanks again you made the experience so wonderful for us."

I am expecting the spring to fill up pretty fast from talking to clients, so if you are wanting a spring session in March or April- go ahead and book:)



No comments: