.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, January 10, 2008

Why I Do Not Like Morgan to Color :) ...

Some of you may remember the pics I took of Morgan painting outside. For some reason, the child thinks he has to be colored as well! He also insists on markers (like his big sis). I was making dinner and he had his back to me- hmm... let's not do that again!

Ok, So I have NOT gotten my website updated- which is really bothering me. I am going to call a friend and get a little help. So, my 2008 prices are located on the right side of this Blog. These prices only apply to 2008 sittings. One thing I did not include in the list is the Proofs. In the $55 sitting fee, I am adding 10 free 4x6 proofs of your choice. This will replace my $1 proofs, yet still give you some to put in scrapbooks or pass to family members. After that, all 4x6s will be $3 each.


And for the contest, I have recieved many entries. My cutoff is Sunday night. I will post them on sunday night and run the contest all of next week. Oh, and I got my business cards in the mail today!! Here is what they look like:

No comments: