.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving...

Quick post to say I am in Myrtle Beach with ALL my family! We are planning on having a blast with 79 friends and family members! But, when I am not having a blast, I will be on my computer working. I have many sneek peeks to post and tons of galleries to catch up on. So, if you are one of these- please be patient with me!!!:) Feel free to drop me an email if you need anything picturelily@bellsouth.net and have a terrific Thanksgiving!

No comments: