.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, February 18, 2008

Hot Chocolate...

Yes, we (little Drew and mommy, daddy and I) needed some hot chocolate during out session today! But, it was also the song of choice for getting Drew to have a little fun! (He loves Polar Express, just like my sweet babe, Morgan!) By the way, I decided to name this post that bc it it STUCK in my head:) Drew was the chattiest, smartest little boy I have ever met. I mean, the kid talked in sentences and he is not even 2! What fun he was. I had a great time freezing with you guys today- hope you like your peek!
I think I can add this shot to the PictureLily FAVES too!

Mom saw a family shot that I did for another client and liked the style. So, we gave it a try! It is nice bc the children do not always want to do what we want them to do- like sit still with mom and dad:)


No comments: