.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Morgan LOVES the Beach...

I took Morgan to the beach yesterday. He has been before, but never really cared. He was running, throwing sand, crawling and leaving me struggling me to catch up! We had such a good time. Funny thing- I ran into a SC photographer, Natalie Kimball. I found Natalie's Blog a year or so ago, so I knew of her and her work. Crazy to run into her! She snapped a few pics of Morgan and I. I snapped one of her at work. You can visit her blog at :
http://www.nataliekimball.blogspot.com/ and see our pics. I, of course, have NO makeup on! Oh, well! She got the cutest expressions from Morgan, who would give her the evil eye and then a cute face. It is really cool to be in my client's shoes for a little bit! Wondering what she will put on blog. Smiling big when you pull it up. Here are the pics I took. Oh, and they are not watermarked, so PLEASE do not steal them:) hehe




1 comment:

Natalie Kimball said...

Oh my gosh at my fatness, ROFL! Yeah, I'm currently working on that - ha. I wish I only had to worry about "no makeup" :)~. Thanks for the plug!