.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Precious Girls...

We are here! In SC. Morgan is so excited to be here and I actually am feeling pretty refreshed:) On the way out of town, I had a session with 2 old friends and their sweet girls. We had a great time. I picked a few random images to share- enjoy!



1 comment:

Bryan and Aimee said...

Karen, you are so talented! Thank you so much for driving out and taking our girls pictures. You continue to amaze me with what you capture in your pictures!!!
Love,
Aimee, Bryan, Haley and Ella Jane