.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, October 12, 2009

Fly-by Posting...

I am literally dropping some pics for you bc i know I am behind on posting and many people are anxious to see their babies! BTW, I see that ALL of you refrained from emailing me for a peek. You are too good to me! Anyways, this is not all, but I am exuasted bc i just finished a big gallery AFTER we got home from our super-exciting overnight camping trip in the N Ga mtns! Will post tomorrow with pics! G' night!
Photobucket
Addison
Addison
Logan
Logan
Howard
Grace
Rebecca
Wyatt
Lola
Harmon
Wyatt
and one moEmmare.... more to come:)

No comments: