.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thank Goodness for Some SUN...

I am still here! I have had so many SUPER shoots lately - as the weather permits. Today was gorgeous! I got a little excited about the light this evening and decided my blog needed a fall header. So up goes my friend, Jessi's adorable kids! I know it is a little big, but I am about done for the night. Long day. Maybe I will fix it tomorrow. I hope all of you are doing well- enjoying the fun fall. My parents are headed down tomorrow and we are all excited to hang and enjoy some good ol' Halloween activities. I MIGHT post my costume for the party i am going to. I am not a big Halloween fan, so for me to dress up.... Oh well! I need a little break from the ordinary- right? Until next time.... I leave you with one of Baby Planners who has grown up on me:( Precious, Trent-
Photobucket

No comments: