.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Need... to move.. out of...chair....

If I have major pancake butt next time you see me- you will know why! I have taken advantage of many canceled shoots to "catch up" and "get ahead." Ummm... yah. Not happening. Very thankful for the "catch up" time- what would I have done without it:)? So, about those cancellations- the weather has been a factor, but so has the STOMACH BUG-- **SCREAM** I am deathly afraid of it. Not only does it knock me out for at least 3 days, I have 3 other people in my house that can get it. So- moral of the story- PLEASE be like my awesome, thoughtful clients and cancel if there are any strange bodily fluids. Many thanks!
Lack of pics means I am still hard at work. So, I leave you with one family as the rest of you attempt not to send me hate mail:) I do love you guys- just have to stay on track- ya know?!!
Here are the Ava and Bennett (they call him "B" which I think is SUPER cute) Ava is the big 4 this year and "B" is 4 months. Their mother is a friend of mine and I SO appreciate her tracking it over her with her 2 little ones- about an hour and a half car ride- Love ya! Here are the 2 darlings-
Morrow
Aren't they sweet?
Ava looking a little on the vintage side
Ava
Bennett in an angelic pose- awww!
Photobucket
Back to work- wish me luck!

No comments: