.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, October 18, 2009

Please Vote..

My mother in law has entered a picture of Lily dressed as Jasmine for a Disney costume contest for Facebook. The winner gets Disney $$$. Since we are going in Nov with no extra $$, that would be sooo awesome! I think she has to get alot of votes to go through to the judging. There are many levels of prizes, so maybe we can hit one! Thanks for your help! Here is the link- I think you have to be logged in on FB
http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/7059/voteable_entries
THE IMAGE IS NAMED AWAITING ALADDIN BY SUSAN SIMONS. GENIE AND JASMINE ARE IN IT WITH LILY.
Oh- and I am working SUPER hard editing right now. My orders have been backed up bc I am still processing orders from the spring and summer. The new shopping cart allows 3 weeks for you to order. Please note that Chrsitmas is approaching faster than you know- it is freaking me out:) So, please get your order in on time (and payment!) Since i am behind on posting peeks- I might as well throw in one from today. Cannot believe how darn cute little Colby is!!!
Colby

No comments: