.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Boy, Have you GOT to See This...








A custom coffeetable book with your pictures. The highest quality in this type of book! I just got mine today and I LOVE it. I went straight to a review site and used an exclaimation point at the end of evry sentence! I designed this book from top to bottom with my pics. I am thinking of incorporating it into a year Baby Plan Package. What do you think??? Let me know...



Here are a few of the layouts-








2 comments:

The Beckhams said...

Karen~

Your website is fantastic, interesting, creative, fun and very professional. You are very unique and have a brilliant business mind. You've created your website to cater towards the family, showing pictures of your own kids to be able to connect with the potential customer, all the while maintaining professionalism. My best in all your endeavors!

Katy

Julie B said...

I LOVE the picture book! I am a photographer in Texas. Would you be willing to email me the link to the company that prints those books? I've been looking to offer something like this, but I cannot find what I am looking for. I love that on your book, you can design the front and the back too! SO CUTE!
Thanks!
birdseyephotography@yahoo.com