.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, July 20, 2007

Now Offering...

Awesome FRAMES by The Saratoga Frame Co.!! These are so cool. Distressed frames with an eclectic style. Check them out:


Check out their website: www.thesaratogaframeco.typepad.com/


I will have prices up on my PictureLily Price and Products page, hopefully tonight!


I have seen these frames in person and they are fabulous and extremely well made. Let me know if you are interested. You can purchase them by themselves or order a print from PictureLily and you will not only get a beautiful, ready to hang work of art, but a discount for purchasing together!

No comments: