.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, July 29, 2007

Christmas in July...

Hello- believe it or not, I have to start preparing for the Holidays!!! AGHH! I am expecting to book up pretty fast this fall. I have not opened my calendar, yet- but when I do- you all will be the first to know! I have some pretty exciting Holiday packages, so stay tuned. As for now, introducing 3 card templates. These are 5x7 cards that will be totally customized for your family. More to come, I am shopping around everyday!


No comments: