.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, July 02, 2007

Fairy Lily is 4...

Well, my baby is not a baby anymore! We had Lily's party on Saturday and boy- was it HOT! I had so many people at my house. There were fairies and knights running around all over. I hope they had a good time- Here are a few snapshots that I was barely able to capture! I did not get to concentrate on taking pics. Now I know why I have been hired to shoot 2 bday parties this year!!! Worth it. Here are the cuties (a small sampling)

and Knights that were Brave enough to have tea with them


No comments: