.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How is That For a Sneek Peek...

Hello!!??? Can you say gorgeous? I had to use this image for my new blog header! Sweet Caleb is 7 mo old. I hope I get this right- his mother is american with brown hair and his father is Korean. (please correct me if I am wrong!) We had a very cold session at Peidmont Park this morning. Caleb was a trooper. That is what I hate about outdoor sessions- you take what you can get. We just bundled, unwrapped, fed, shot a couple, bribed with puffs, bundled, napped, crossed our fingers, played and cried. I mean patience is a virtue and I have got it! At least with your children:)
Here is one more of Caleb with a little chocolate finish:








Poor baby was cold!
Alright, rewind a little bc I am behind posting a little! I had a blast with this awesome fam visiting from FL. I even got some images of me in action from mom! How cool:) Here are the kids, first:
Look at those sweet faces and
:)dimples:) Now, here is 2 that she sent me:









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen,
The pictures of the kids are great!! I know that I am going to have a tough time deciding which one is my favorite. Thank you for your patience with us!! Julia is still talking about you.

Dawn

The Beckhams said...

love the new header! simply gorgeous work, girl! keep it up!

xoxox
Katy