.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, April 24, 2008

Really Quick...

I promised mom a sneek peek tonight and I realized that I will probably not be able to get it up bf midnight! I am off to a shoot in a bit and then we are headed to the Irish Bred Pub in Carrollton- which by the way, now owned by... US! and our good friends, Troy and Nikki Hammett!! More details when I am not in a hurry! Anyways, today is my mom in law's bday and we are headed up there for dinner. Happy BDay, Susan!

I photographed little birthday girl, Ell this morning. Short for Elliot- how cute! She is a doll!! Mom had an awesome tutu and some adorable outfits. We got some great shots. Hope you like-
PS- for some reason, the colors are looking a little desaturated to me. Imagine them brightened up a little!

No comments: