.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, April 19, 2008

Whew- Long Day...

Wow, I cannot believe it is 12:15! I actually got to sleep in this morning a little. I had an afternoon shoot with 3 year old, Conrad and his parents. Oh, and did I mention his soon to be brother, Hudson??? We did some family shots, belly and some Soon to be BIG bro shots! Very fun-

I had to show his sweet little face- soon he will not be the baby:( And, I LOVE this slight vintage finish on this belly shot. I have been wanting to try this shot and finally got to do it. It can even be dressed "down" with no pants and possibly no bra (covered with hands)

Skipping back to yesterday-

Alex and his new brother, Zachary. Baby Zach is a little older than I typically do newborns, but he stayed awake and showed his pretty (um, I mean, handsome) eyes and even gave me a smile or 2. Here is a little storyboard I put together. I love the way Alex is looking at the baby like, "What do I think about him?!"click to view bigger:)

No comments: