.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Know, It Has Been Awhile...

Hope everyone is enjoying their yellow powder filled Spring!! I cannot believe it is the middle of April already! I am spacing appointments out in May to keep room for rescheduling, due to weather. So, if you are wanting or thinking about a May session- let me know ASAP. So far, we have not had to reschedule too bad. If, for some reason, you do need to reschedule, please let me know as soon as you do. I am basically a stay at home mom and have to make arrangements for my children. Sometimes, I have a babysitter lined up or an extra day at Daycare that I have already paid for. Because everybody is pretty good about it, I do not have to implement a deposit. I want to keep it that way!!
Here is a peek for little 9 mo Hailey. The sweet dollbaby is the daughter of some college friends of ours. We had a good shoot with a catnap in the middle! I also shot Hailey's cousins pics at the same time and will post some tomorrow. Mom has already seen a few, so I promised her at least on different shot on the Blog:) Here is Hailey- I cannot decided- color or BW with the bw dress??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
I love the pictures of Haley! I think that I like the color picture best with the dress, but they are both great!
Thanks for the fun photo shoot!!

Dawn

The Beckhams said...

Color :)

Anonymous said...

black and white with the dress:o)

The Lambert's said...

I love the pics! I cant wait to see the rest. I like the color one the best - but I like how Haley looks in the b&w one! You are amazing!!