.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lola...

I have had some terrific shoots lately! I met with little 18 mo, Lola and hers went just as well. Although, Lola is in tune with the tricks used to get her to smile, I caught some adorable expressions and the sweetness that just comes out of her. Lola will be a big sister this august and we are so excited:) Take a look at her precious curls! last time I photographed her, there was not a curl in sight!

I LOVE this location in Villa Rica! The mix of stone and green. Not to mention, there is always a suprise bloom somewhere! I am sad bc these daffodils are close to going away. I had not been by in awhile, so I did not even know they were there:(

No comments: