.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, June 06, 2008

Beautiful Boys+ Beautiful Locations= Beautiful Pictures...

I just love these pics! The first are my business card boys-
Well, they have grown!
They were so much fun!
And I had a blast with this beautiful fam at mom's grandparents farm! Will will be 1 this weekend and I was honored to catch the sweet "1 yr old" memories!
I am so digging this location- gotta go again! The lake had the most beautiful light, so the reflection of the trees was just like a mirror.
For all you mom and dads with fast, moblie children- this is usually how a session goes! It may wear you out, but it is sooo worth it!!

No comments: