.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, June 08, 2008

I Think We Finally Got It....

Ellie needs her pics done early! Ellie is the 9 mo old daughter of some good friends from highschool/college. They now live in FL and drive up to our old stomping grounds in Snellville- where I meet them for Ellie's photo shoots. So, little Ellie has to adjust to traveling AND adjust to whatever silly situation we put her in- not easy!!! We met at the park at 8:30 and we got some sweet faces and smiles:) She is such a doll. I had a little cold, so I did not want to squeeze her, but these shots make me want to squeeze her now!!!
A little vintage and a little "all american!"
**PS- Blogger takes alot of the color out of my shots- really bothering me:(
Hope you guys had a great weekend! Loved seeing you again:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Karen! They look great and I can't wait to see the rest. We look forward to seeing you again for her year photo shoot.