.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, June 23, 2008

Lots to Share...

This has been a terrific week for me! I had marked out to go to FL and we decided not to go. I realized i needed time to get caught up and needed to spend some quality time with the kids. I feel like all I ever do is shuffle them around, so I can go work or get work done. Great week.
I took some friends out to document their first "child!" Rowdy was a bit of a challenge for me- I am not the best pet photographer, but I think we did pretty darn good! Check out their CUTE fam-
I experimented with a little sunflare- pretty cool!
Next, one of my Baby Planners- Tyler. Tyler is a 3 mo cutie! As is with most 3 mo sessions, we had to work hard for a smile! We got some really great shots- here are a few-
And, I had to crop one as a rectangle- a new obsession! i think I like rectangles and squares bc it crops out empty space.
Lily's 5th Bday is thurs! I am trying to get some pics of her, but she is the most difficult child to photograph! Maybe I am too picky??? Here are a few of the kids
Hope you are having a great summer!! if you have a gallery out and have not ordered- try to do that soon! We are headed to the wonderful world of Disney July 6th. I am trying to be ahead of the game:)

No comments: