.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, June 29, 2008

Some 1 Year Old Cuteness...

I met our friends at Grant Park to document little Haley's first Bday. I think we did a great job! Instead of hitting the park, we walked around on the sidewalks. I love doing this! You find cute little nooks and crannies and can stare at the wonderful renovated homes!! Haley had a ball climbing people's stairs, practicing her fast walk on the sidewalks and watching all the cool people out walking their dogs. Want a session there? OK! I am in! I want to check out the Zoo side next time. Here are a few of Haley-

LOVE the last one- I am very suprised the owners did come out to see what we were doing!!

SOOOO- I JUST made my new logo! It may change a little, since it is midnight and I am a little crosseyed. It is not perfect- hmmm.... like me?? The flower was my first attempt and I like it:) What do you think? (remember that the lovely Blogger makes my colors a little dull- isn't that nice of them?)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!! I should have taken a pic of my kitchen table awhile ago- full of prints! I am packing them up and praying I can get all shipped out bf our trip! (it will happen:))

1 comment:

The Lambert's said...

I love the pics! I cant wait to see the rest of them! You are the best!! :)