.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, June 01, 2008

2 Sweet, Little Baby Planners...

Here is 1 yr old, Noah. This was the handsome little guy's last Baby Session with me:( He is such a doll and I will miss him and his cool parents. I hope he will come back and see me!
Mom has ordered a canvas from each session. I love the first color bc it shows such a sweet face, plus him standing. Would be really cute!
Next up is Jackson. We did Jackson's 6th month session in his 7th month, which is common in order to perfect sitting. He was a ball!! We went to his gorgeous, new home and played around in every room. I am using a new crop to show you some different things you can do with your images. I am LOVING long rectangles, so here are 2 examples-
LONG up and downand wide
I bet you have a space or 2 that a long rectangle will look fabulous in:) I know I have about 10!!
BUSINESS NEWS:
#1. To have your galleries up usually takes me about 2 weeks. I am asking for 2-3 weeks this summer bc of school being out and I have my children home alot more! This helps me to pay attention to your gallery and make it perfect for you! Thanks for your understanding.
#2. As you know, I am not accepting new clients at this time. If I have taken pictures for you bf and you are wanting a June or July session, please contact me ASAP. I am filling with you (my clients) first and then adding new clients in. I really want to make sure my clients are taken care of:) If you are able to do weekdays, I strongly suggest being open to that, since weekends go fast. IF YOU ARE A NEW CLIENT WANTING A SESSION: please email me your info and what you are wanting, so I can put you on our waiting list.
Thank you all so much for helping aid in my success! I love you guys:)

No comments: