.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, May 30, 2008

Quick Share...

Really Quick, I want to share a birth announcement that I just did for someone. I have done some really cute stuff, but I wanted to use this as an example of the digital papers I use. Mom and I just LOVE this card! It will be printed on nice cardstock with a soft, linen finish. Come July, I will be designing these for our PictureLily Holiday Cards- AUGHHH!!! JK, they are so awesome, you will be proud to send them out. Presenting, Luke Anthony-

No comments: