.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello- I hope everyone had a great weekend. I got what I wanted for Mother's Day- to rest all day and be by myself- oh yes, and along with that came hanging over the toilet, etc.. Not to mention, the rest of the fam and our friends caught it. Miserable! I am trying to catch up on work since I had to postpone 3 sessions. Please be patient with me. I literally work everyday- holiday or not. So, having a full saturday of sessions and missing 2 days sick can put me behind. On a lighter note, 2 peeks from Saturday!


Sweet, 6 mo Lily! She is such a happy baby. Probably bc she knows I love her name.
Next is 6 mo old, Andrew. This little guy has got some awesome brown eyes! What a dollbaby:)

Thank you to all the new clients requesting appointments! I am having to be a little more strict with my schedule with school being out, so please expect me to be booked longer than normal. Without all of you AWESOME clients, I would be bored!

No comments: