.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Cool Little Eli...

Is a cool 9 mo! I had so much fun today watching him be a stinker and try to not smile- hehe- nice try, did not work! Check him out-

Our little rocker man!!

And that sweet baby face:)
Now, a little catch up to do. I am so sorry to my friends that have not seen these yet. First, is a friend of the fam's daughter. Joe has served our family many a drinks over the years and made many wedding receptions quite a blast for us!! He and his beautiful family are moving and he will be missed (especially by his mom!) It was only fitting to do our mini-shoot at the golf course, Caledonia. Caledonia has been apart of our family for so many years- I have no ideahow many! It is a gorgeous place and I suggest anybody who loves a good game of golf in the most beautiful setting- check it out. The link is on this page. Back to the little one- we worked hard for some smiles and now, as I look at these, why? She is just a doll without a cheesy grin on her face.

You guys take care and we hope you find what you are looking for!!
Now, to my dear, amazing friend, Danielle. She might possibly kill me for posting this! But she is glowing even more than she does on a regular basis. Danielle is one of those people that can take on the world with a smile on her face. She and her hubby have waited awhile bf deciding to get pregnant. Worth the wait? Oh yea! They will be AMAZING parents!! Love ya, sweetie:)

No comments: