.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, May 18, 2008

Got to Pack...

I am off to TN with no kids tomorrow!! I heading to my best friend, Kelley's house to help them get ready to open their restaurant in Cookeville. Today, I had the pleasure of meeting the sweet, 3 mo old, Nora. We will be watching her grow on the Baby Plan! Yea! Check out this doll and her awesome parents. I LOVE the fam pic- i knew it as soon as it happened, that it would be a fave:) I am actually focused on Nora and mom and dad are in the background.

Alright, I promise I am packing now. If anyone needs me- just drop me an email:)

No comments: