.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, May 25, 2008

Awesome Week...

I had a blast in TN! My BFF, Kelley and her hubby, Matt have done a fantastic job on their restaurant, Midtown Station. I am very ashamed to say, I have not pics of the joint:( We were busy tasting wine and beer with the Rep, sweeping, moping, moving tables and (hehe) tasting more wine with the staff! I tasted close to 25 wines while I was there and close to 10 beers. Really neat stuff. Ok, back to business---
Bf i left (literally) I met with Peyton and his mommy for a fun session at Grant Park. As you know, I love shooting there bc it is so lush. Peyton was a very well behaved little man and very smart. His mom emailed me and told me that he keeps saying he wants to go to the park with the lady (that's me!) He called me lady the whole time- sooo cute! Here is the handsome little man

Aren't those so cute?
I do have pics of kelley and matt's beautiful babes, but there are not quite ready, so stay tuned!
Fast forwarding back to little Jackson (1 yr old) I promised mom a peek of a fam shot bc they were so cute. Here we go-
What a beautiful family:)
Lily had her first dance recital yesterday! I will post pics soon. She and her cutie pie friends did a tap dance the Good Ship Lollipop. She did so good!!
And to reiterate, just in case anybody missed- I am NOT excepting new clients at this time. I know, it makes me sad too!!! I will let you know when we are back on. Thanks for your understanding:)
Back to work bf we have our Memorial Day company-

No comments: