.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, May 25, 2008

Little Carson...

I met with one of my Baby Planners for his 9 mo session on Friday. Carson brought along his cousin, Logan. We got a few shots of the 2 together and then did some of Carson showing off what a big boy he is!! I cannot believe I starting photographing him while he was in mommy's belly and he is pulling up now! :(
Here is a little peek for mommy, daddy, cousins and Grandma!!
Gotta love the wheelbarrow- Mom's idea! Of course, I was up for it. Carson thought he was hot stuff in there!
And now one of cousin, Logan- who was not exactly in the mood for a photoshoot, but I think this shot is really cute! I love the way his tongue is sticking out a little.
Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday. I am going to get some work done and this house clean!

No comments: