.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, May 01, 2008

Babies...

and more babies! I love my job! I do not have to gain 45 lbs and have an infant stuck to my chest to be able to enjoy me some babes!! I am one lucky gal:)
I photographed my assistant, Rachel's little man, Nathan. Nathan is a cool 7 mo and is the cutest little thing. We went to my new, fave location and had a blast.
Then Nathan and Rachel-Then, we had to have some with"Auntie" Amy- who is just smitten with the little guy:)
Today, I drove out to Cumming and then Smyrna- long day!! I met my new little friend, Jayden, who is not quite 3 mo. Dolly, they called her and a babydoll she is!

am not sure, but something is screaming in my ear... wait... I think it is saying, "BIG!" Oh yes, it is saying that this needs to be big!
And, Jayden with her amazing parents-
Now, my newest BABY PLANNER!! Meet Luke! He has been home from the hospital for 2 days now. Luke just had to come 6 WEEKS EARLY. He is healthy and strong as a horse at his 5ish pounds. Cannot wait to watch this little guy grow:)

Can you say LOVE??? What a beautiful fam!

No comments: