.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, May 02, 2008

Anyone Else...

Want to make my head swell??? I woke and checked my email and this is what I get- 2 comments on sneek peeks...
"OMG! They are just beautiful. You are a true artist, these brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much."
and Rachel's...
"OMG!!!! could he be any cuter?!?!?!? It's 12:30am and instead of sleeping, I've been staring at these 3 pictures for the last 30 minutes. I'm screwed when you get the gallery up. Guess I better get a baby sitter for the whole day so that I can stare at the rest.
You know your good when I'm IN LOVE with picture of me in it. I don't think I've ever liked a picture with me in it this much. I guess Nathan helps me look good."
Now that makes me feel good!

No comments: