.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Babies to Share...

I have so much computer work to do! So, I am going to share these sweet babes really quick-
First off, I met with 5 mo Jayden and her fun fam. She is such a babydoll and I look foward to her shoots.


Next, I visited my amazing friend, Danielle and her 2 mo son, Nickolas (I really hope I spelled that right!) He is such a beautiful baby- I could look at him all day. he was FULL of smiles for us. I am thinking he is just bf the "3 mo stare" at my camera. He just kept on smiling- so cute!

Yesterday, I went to meet John (3 mo) and his sweet cousin, Caroline. We had a great time. Some laughs and a little nap. The pic of John shows the closest we got to a smile:) Mom said he was full of them after I left- Of course!!! These 2 were just so precious-

No comments: