.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, July 19, 2008

Siblings...


Click to see bigger

Here is proof that Morgan is a 2 yr old and Lily loves her brother. She put up with him abusing her to get a sweet picture. I thought this series was really cute. My kids are a mess!
PS- this is my new yellow chair that is now CHERRY RED! This was the goodbye yellow shoot. I needed something cute that I could use for boys.

1 comment:

Kelley and Matt Henson said...

Those are hilarious. I can't seem to get one of my two together either! Libby can't let Lucy get to close or she grabs her face and hair...ouch!
Love the chair:)
CAN'T WAIT TILL WE ARE LYING ON THE BEACH!!!!!!!
Love ya,
Kelley