.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reagan and Brody...


These 2 cuties are less than 2 yrs apart. Mom never stops and she did not stop today! We set up Brody for his 3 mo shoot, wore him out and took a golf cart ride to Reagan's 2 yr session. We worked on getting smiles and eye contact and were sweating in the process:) All for a good cause- some great pics! Thanks S and A for entertaining me and I ALMOST had to call you for a HUGE favor! Driving home I realized I had forgot my wallet. Over 70 miles from home and about 30 miles in gas left- I was flipping out! Luckily, my terrific friends, Ginger and Andy left their Bible study early and met me about 15 min away to fill me up! How embarrasing!!! I would have completely stranded if it wasn't for them- huge thank you:) Well, off to wrap up some things and get some rest bc tomorrow is a day of packing. We will be off to Satellite Beach for a week bf KINDERGARTEN. Ta-ta...

Oh, and Reagan- you are busted for giving me a little smile! Hah!

No comments: