.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, July 13, 2008

We Are Home...


Had to recover from our vacation! We had such a good time at Disney. I did not take my camera, so these pics are from our point and shoot- not good:(
Our last day, we went to Magic Kingdom and by late afternoon, Scott's mom had contracted my mini stomach bug I had gotten(luckily, not the normal. horrible one!) and we broke into our own little fam, just the 4 of us. We stayed until close (12) We saw the fireworks and the awesome SpectroMagic Parade (I highly recommend) and rode a few rides with no line! Lily and Morgan did so great! Morgan is 2 and he was actually tall enough to ride the kid rollercoaster in the Mickey's Toontown Fair area. He cracked one smile and then went back to the straight face and pitched a fit when we got off. He looked so tiny! Lily rode every ride she could. She had ridden Splash Mntn last trip and swore to never do it again bc of the dark and scary characters- she decided to do it again and LOVED it! I am so proud of her- she just loves the thrill rides:)

I am keeping August closed except for my Baby Planners and a few we need to document their sweet baby-ness bf they get too big! August is just too hot for our little kiddies and pictures. Red faces- grumpiness- not good pics. I will be opening my Fall soon, so make sure and contact me to get your spot. I am still keeping up with my list and those people will be contacted first.
I want to share some from a session I did this morning. This is sweet, Ayden. He is about to be 2 and will be a big bro in October! Ayden had an allergic reaction and his eyes were a little swollen, but we made do and got some really cute shots! I brought along my vintage firetruck and i really love the look
And then, bf I left, I took my assistant, Rachel, and her fam out to the field for a little photoshoot. I had to post a few of her little cutie, Nathan!!

No comments: