.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally, Ready to Share...

Here is the other twin peek! How much fun did we have getting them to relax enough to pose?
Everybody say- AWWWWW!!!!
Next up, another AWWWW! Little Caleb turned one! I think his mommy will be happy to see a smile:) Last session we had was FREEZing and Caleb did not have fun. This one was terriffic!!
A little fam love and the cutie crawling on the wall-

How about another one year old darling? How cute is Kaleigh? We had a great time at Vines in Loganville. Actually, Vines was where I did some of my first couple client shoots like, um, about 7 yrs ago! My parents lived really close, so it brought back many memories.
And, presenting......
A peek of the 2008 PictureLily Holiday Cards!!!
Do you like???
Now, a little business...
I AM SWITCHING OVER TO ALL CAPS:)
BC THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS COMING, I FEEL THE NEED TO BRING UP THE COPYRIGHT ISSUE. WE ALL HAVE DONE IT- RIGHT CLICKED AND SAVED OR SCANNED A 4X6 TO GIVE TO MOM. PLEASE JUST REMEMBER THAT I WORK REALLY HARD TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY. EVERY DIME I MAKE GOES TO PAY BILLS AND EVEN IF IT DIDN'T IT WOULD NOT MATTER. COPYING PICTURES IS AGAINST THE LAW AND BAD MANNERS!
I try and keep my prices reasonable, so if you need extras, just make another order. Thanks for your support in this:)
I will have a gallery with all card examples and pricing up soon:)

No comments: