.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Here They Are...

I know there are some people anxiously awaiting these! I am behind on posting. Scott and I were out of town last night and my parents are in from SC. I need to go help make dinner, so without further ado- your peeks!
First up, a shoot in downtown Douglasville- can you say GORGEOUS??? I had such a good time with Gabby and her parents.
Now, this adorable little girl was so stinkin cute! She is very busy and gave me lots of opportunity to do candids:) I was actually able to catch her eye quite a bit, though. They are just too cute!
Next up, 1 year old, Ella Reese. I love taking pictures of Ella Reece bc one, she is such a bright light- always just shines! And two, her clothes- too cute! (remember, her mom owns the Funky Monkey in downtown Carrollton?) we did a cake and then went outside for a quick photo shoot.
**I JUST HAVE TO COMMENT THAT BLOGGER TAKES SO MUCH COLOR OUT OF THE IMAGES- MAKES ME MAD!!!**
And now, my newest Baby Planner, Andrew! Andrew was a whole 9 days old when I visited him. He was also 3 wks early! What a doll

No comments: