.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, September 15, 2008

Tiny Peek...

Hi everybody! As always, I am behind again! In the middle of the hectic shooting schedule I have, my youngest, Morgan, decides to get croup and throw up a couple of times bc of his fever ( I am pretty sure bc he did just devour a whole lunch with no incidents). Yea! I had to cancel a shoot today and am not able to get to the mountains of work that I have on Mondays. So, please be patient with me! I have today and tomorrow to catch back up, so I will be working on galleries, have peeks up, orders in and orders mailed. I attempted to head to the post office today, but one of the throw ups occured on the way:(

On the happy, sunny (ok, Giddy) side- I have some new friends!! Their names are Grace and Rebecca and they are newborn twins!! (Lots of exclaimation points) I went to see them and got to hold them and snuggle and change diapers. I am so proud of their mommy- she is such a champ! I have others to share, but here is one to keep you tied over while I take care of my sick boy.
In addition to all my recent session peeks, I post next, I will have Holiday card examples and pricing!! Yea! You are going to LOVE them!

No comments: