.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, September 05, 2008

Hi Friends...

This has been a stressful week at the Pillow house! Many things to blame, but I am hanging in there. I ran into our Bud delivery guy ( for the Pub, not our house!) while strolling downtown Villa Rica today and he said, "Well, you sure are happy!" "Why yes, I am feeling much better today," I said. I have forced myself to sit on the couch and watch TV one night this week. I watched a movie with my husband one night. And today, got a coffee and ate lunch by myself downtown in the middle of my errands. Without being dramatic, I have to say that these things NEVER happen anymore!!!!! So, if I have been a little distant or slow, it is bc it has been a rough week. But- that is life:)
So, how about a little breakdown of my sessions this week?? Let's see, I met with my 6 mo old Baby Planner, Norah for a little Piedmont Park fun. Girl sported the same shoes I bought Lily (pink converse low tops!) She actually LIKES hers. Stinks for me. I just love Norah's little 6 mo old chunkies- soo cute! (Norah, I promise when you are older, I will not make comments!)
Hmmm... I met with some new little girlies. Ava and Emma's mommy and daddy drove them out to the Gold Mines for a late afternoon shoot. Light was a little low, but we did good. What adorable girls!!
I had the pleasure of seeing my highschool/college friend's daughter, Ellie this week. Ellie is now the big ONE. She seemed to really like the gold mines- thank goodness bc they live in FL and were in the middle of a long roadtrip. Ellie has
grown into a such pretty, little girl. Still a baby, but she is growing fast.

Next, I visited 7 wk old, Carsyn, and her big sis, Addison. We had a good time. It was a long shoot, so I want to thank mommy for putting up with me! The girls are just precious! Loads of fun to come in their house.
Well, I think that is all I have to share tonight. Long one!!
A LITTLE PICTURELILY INFO:
I AM REALLY BOOKED! IT ABSOLUTELY PAINS ME TO TURN PEOPLE AWAY, BUT IF I KEEP BOOKING, I WILL HAVE NO ROOM TO RESCHEDULE ANYBODY, IF NEEDED. CUTOFF FOR ALL ORDERS FOR HOLIDAYS IS NOVEMBER 15TH. IF YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING GALLERY OR BALANCE RIGHT NOW- PLEASE ORDER OR PAY. OTHERWISE, YOU MAY HAVE AN EXTRA WAIT TIME. THIS INCLUDES STORYBOARD DESIGNS, ETC.. I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR BUSINESS AND PATIENCE!

PS- IF YOU ARE ON MY LIST OR HAVE BEEN CONTACTED FOR A FALL SESSION, YOU ARE FINE, BUT PLEASE MAKE THE APPOINTMENT SOON:)

No comments: