.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, November 11, 2009

EEEK!!

I have just found out that our new invoice emails MIGHT go to SPAM. If you have placed an order on the PhotoCart BEFORE today and have not received a final invoice- please check your SPAM and let me know if it is there or if you need a new one. I will email everyone individually tomorrow morning. I am working away and have no pics to show tonight. :( I had a wonderful weekend with my fam (I am sure you have seen the pics on FB- many cousins- all armed with cameras ready to embarrass me!) I came home and that night Lily woke up throwing up. YAY. So far, it has not spread. WHEW!! Back to work. Thanks to everyone for their amazing patience!

No comments: