.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy Fall...

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! Our weekend was packed full. I had no shoots scheduled since my parents were in town visiting. I was spoiled by good food, good company and loads of babysitting!!! Scott had to work, so I took the kids out with friends in their witch and shark (SUPER CUTE!) outfits. We got off to a late start, so that means we only hide the candy for a month! Then, I (me!!!) got to have some Halloween fun! So, i dressed in my Halloween costume ( a very lazily put together jockey- complete with a polo shirt, leggings, boots and a hot pink boy cut pair of JOCKEY undies on top of my pants!!) They stayed on until people understood my wacky costume and then I was a girl wearing leggings and a polo shirt:) Anyways, I had a blast! Scott got off work and surprised me around 1:00 and I hit the hay about 5:00 am!!! Go me! Since I think I am super cool now, I might try a little dancing out with my cousins when I visit this weekend. (that is if my legs are not still sore!) So, the dreaded holiday was fun for me. End of story. Aside from visiting with my family and acting like a teenager, I am busy editing away on galleries. I need to get back to it, bc I have 3 more shoots bf I head to see all my girls in SC!! Here are some random peeks:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: