.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I'm Off...

I will be returning late Sunday. Going to spend some quality time with some of the gals in the fam! Will miss the ones not with us:) I have been very busy this week! Here are 2 troublemakers I had to deal with!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
BOTH BORN EARLY!
If you need assistance, just call me and leave me a VM. I will be checking messages.

1 comment:

The Lambert's said...

Karen,
The pic of Cooper is awesome! I cant wait to see how the rest turn out!!