.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Did Not Drop off the Face of the Earth...

I have been piled under images of some pretty darn, cute kids! And now, we are finishing up our Thanksgiving Vacation with my in laws at the wonderful Walt Disney World! Very interesting trip, it has been. Bad timing for me, but how do you turn down spending time with your family at the most MAGICAL place on Earth??? Anyways, the computer came with me, but the downtime I had planned never happened. So, I will be pulling some all nighters this weekend!! Thanks to all for your patience with me. We are home early tomorrow, so if anyone needs anything....
PS- i have not touched my camera this trip! Just savored all moments:) Sorry!!

No comments: